The Laurier Centre for Community Research Learning and Action (CCRLA) in partnership with Laurier’s Social Innovation Venture Creation (SIVC) invites you to attend an exciting one day workshop on May 2nd in Kitchener to discuss Theories of Change with six inspiring local and national thought leaders from non-profit, governmental and academic sectors. There will be two panels followed by interactive group discussions. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. A parallel event was held recently in Auckland, New Zealand, and an international exchange is planned.
The day’s speakers for the event in Kitchener include:
- Catherine Fife(MPP of Kitchener-Waterloo, NDP Party)
- Joe Mancini(Co-Founder, The Working Center)
- Jessica Bolduc(Executive Director,4R’s Youth Movement)
- Dave Meslin(Toronto-based Artist, Community Choreographer)
- Christiane Sadeler(Executive Director, Waterloo Region Crime Prevention Council)
- James Orbinski(Professor and CIGI Research Chair in Global Health, Balsillie School of International Affairs, Laurier and former International president of Doctors Without Borders)
When: Monday, 2 May 2016 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (EDT)
Where: 120 Duke St W-Room 101 – 120 Duke Street West Kitchener, ON N2H 6P6 CA
To register and for more information click here:
Registration is limited to 80 participants. A limited number of student discount tickets are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. We recommend that you register early.
- Laurier’s Social Innovation and Venture Creation (SIVC),
- Laurier Public Interest Research Group (LSPIRG),
- Social Innovation Generation (SiG)
- Society for Community Research and Action (SCRA)